|Monday - Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm by appointment|
|Event Days||See event details for the gate open time for each event|
310 Pier Street Perth WA 6000Get directions
HBF Park is only minutes from the Perth CBD and a number of public transport services.
Parking around HBF Park is very limited with most areas restricted to residents only through the City of Vincent.
HBF Park is a state-of-the art rectangular stadium providing world class sporting and concert events to all fans.
In 2013 a new East Stand was constructed with brand new undercover and corporate seating. This first class venue includes new retail, beverage and merchandise outlets. Two permanent big screens, LED signage along the east perimeter, seating in the North, four pitch flood lights and a brand new pitch.
- 4 pitch flood lighting towers
- 2 large screens
- LED signage
- food and beverage outlets
- merchandise outlets
- training grounds
- 4 team change rooms
- 2 referee rooms
- 1 medical / physiotherapy room
- 2 first aid rooms
Media facilities and amenities:
- parking area for outside broadcast van
- lighting for commercial television
- enclosed television/radio commentary positions
- in-ground studio with seating for up to 4 presenters
- press working area for up to 15 journalists
- press and observer seats in close proximity to the working area
- press conference facilities
- photographers working area