Following the Premier’s announcement on Friday 10 July to continue with Phase 4 restrictions until Saturday 1 August this means there will be no change to the restrictions or our operations.
Current Phase 4 restrictions include:
- all existing gathering limits and the 100/300 rule removed
- gathering limits only determined by WA’s reduced 2sqm rule
- no requirement to maintain patron register at food businesses and licensed premises
- alcohol can be served as part of unseated service arrangements
- all events permitted except for large scale, multi-stage music festivals
- unseated performances permitted at venues such as concert halls, live music venues, bars, pubs and nightclubs
- gyms operating but regular cleaning must be maintained
For WA’s major sport and entertainment venues, a 50 per cent capacity rule will apply. Capacity at each of the main venues include:
It is vital that we must continue to keep up physical distancing where possible and maintain good personal hygiene to better protect ourselves and the general health of our community.
The safety of our members, staff and all visitors is always our highest priority. As such we have implemented a range of measures to ensure we are providing a safe and healthy venue for you to visit.
While our cleaning regime has always been to the highest standard we have added additional measures to ensure a safe venue.
Keep a safe distance
When you visit, please respect others by keeping a safe distance of 1.5m at all times.
Please use the hand sanitiser available at entries and throughout the venue and wash your hands regularly.
COVID Safe app
All patrons must download and register for the COVID Safe app. Mandatory contact registration using the SafeWA App or manual register systems will be in operation at our venue.
Please refer to the venue’s website and/or Facebook page for specific information related to visiting each of our venues.
Facebook – HBF Park
Instagram - HBF Park
Twitter - HBF Park
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The VenuesWest team